Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How can I find out if a grou is assigned to a project?
Ulrich_Häberli_(ubsuser6_-_(deleted))
Does anyone know how I can find out which group is assigned to a projectKind RegardsBernhard
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
aberztest1_-_(deleted)
Bernhard,Try these LRs to list Groups with Project Roles:1st LRselect kuaf1.name "Group", count(kuaf2.type) from kuaf kuaf1, kuafchildren kc, kuaf kuaf2 where kc.childid = kuaf1.id and kuaf1.type = 1 and kc.id = kuaf2.id and kuaf2.type > 1 group by kuaf1.name order by count(kc.id) descwith a Sub-Report Param 1: GroupClick-thru Sub-Report: 2nd LR2nd LRInputs: Stringselect %1, kuaf2.name role from dtree, kuaf kuaf1, kuafchildren kc, kuaf kuaf2 where kuaf1.name = %2 and kuaf1.id = kc.childid and kc.id = kuaf2.id and kuaf2.type = dtree.dataid order by kuaf2.nameParam %1: = Report FieldsParam %2: = User Input 1Display Columns: role = Project RoleHope this helps,Thomas
Ulrich_Häberli_(ubsuser6_-_(deleted))
Hello Thomas,thanks for this LR. What I not understand is why you need 2 Reports. I get the result with the second LR. It doesn't work with the 1st LR. I defined the 1st LR as the Master.Kind RegardsBernhard
aberztest1_-_(deleted)
Bernhard,The reason I used two reports, or a click thru report, was to provide more information. The 1st Report lists groups that have roles in projects as well as the number of projects. This should be set as an auto LiveReport. The second report lists all of the projects that the selected group is a participant in, as well as the role the group has. Both the "Click-thru Sub-Report: " and the "Sub-Report Param 1: " fields need to be configured properly in the 1st report for this to work properly.Thomas