Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Accesing Worflow Map
KX_Development_Support_Team_(merrilllynchglobaluse
I have created a Workflow MAP through the Web interface . From my .NET Code i want to get the handle to the Workflow MAP object so that i can find the information from it. When i am trying to call the LoadMAp it is throwing an Exception get(name) not implemented for this datatype. The same excpetion was thrown when i was trying to access the PersonalWorkspaceLLValue map= null; LAPI_WORKFLOW LW = new LAPI_WORKFLOW(new LLConnect(livelinkServer, livelinkPort, livelinkUID, livelinkPwd)); status = LW.LoadMap(volID, objectID, versionID, map);
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Krishnankutty_Nair
If I may let me say that the best way to debug LAPI is to use builder.Your code looks OK to me but from my experience I would say take a step back and look .Also I haven't seen your full code form the excerpt it looks like you have allocated only a LAPI_WORKFLOW object you still need a LAPI_DOCUMENTS object to access the library functions.I have attached a file which I just tested in java which seems to work and you may need to see hoe you can convert them to net.For the most part the net thing looks very java to me.The helper function written by another esteemed member Glenn Heying is an excellent way of understanding the data structures and I will suggest that you write something along the lines if you do not have builder handy.