-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: woensdag 10 november 2004 0:40To: eLink RecipientSubject: Thanx, would you happen to know... Thanx, would you happen to know... Posted by ap_stavzeti (Zeti, Stavroula) on 11/09/2004 06:37 PM In reply to: A lot BS ..... in the inbox ;-) Posted by NOVNORUser on 11/09/2004 06:07 PM Thanx for that, makes things quite simple! Unfortunatelly, in the end I do have to use a task-list!!! (not my choice). Apparently we need some functionalities from there. So, would you happen to know of a way perform the following on a custom item's creation:- create a new task-list, add is as a child to the custom item- create a new task, add it to the newly created listI've thought of using the CreateNode method in DAPI can you think of a better, higher-level way of doing this?Thanx in advance!Ys
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: woensdag 10 november 2004 11:53To: eLink RecipientSubject: Sorry, found it... Sorry, found it... Posted by ap_stavzeti (Zeti, Stavroula) on 11/10/2004 05:51 AM In reply to: Getting the webnode Posted by ap_stavzeti (Zeti, Stavroula) on 11/10/2004 05:36 AM Object webNodes = $WebNode.WebNodesObject mywebnode = webNodes.GetItem( 'the_type_here')
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: woensdag 10 november 2004 16:00To: eLink RecipientSubject: More problems More problems Posted by ap_stavzeti (Zeti, Stavroula) on 11/10/2004 09:55 AM In reply to: RE Sorry, found it... Posted by hstoop (Stoop, Hans) on 11/10/2004 06:03 AM Hans, I have tries calling the Action-create2 method of the tasklist webnode. The list is indeed created but there isa problem. I call it as follows:newParm = Assoc.Copy(parm)taskListWebNode.('Action-Create2')(newParm) The problem is that even though I pass the newParm, parm is also changed! This is a VERY weird pass by reference issue. Furthermore, by changing parm, response is also changed (because response=parm.response). All this is very wierd and annoying and I think this is the cause of the following problem:the browse page of my item can not be displayed because the response.data assoc does not contain the necessary fields!Do you Hans, or anyone else know a solution for this problem? I'm not even able to stor parm in a temp feature, this is also changed when I call the function!ThanksYs
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: woensdag 10 november 2004 21:13To: eLink RecipientSubject: Thanks again! Thanks again! Posted by ap_stavzeti (Zeti, Stavroula) on 11/10/2004 03:09 PM In reply to: RE More problems Posted by hstoop (Stoop, Hans) on 11/10/2004 10:46 AM Thanks, but how on earth do you find all these funtions and methodologies. $Kernel.DataTools.DeepCopy isn't even in the builder documentation. I suppose it has to do with experience but i'd like to say here that Opentext's documentation is amateurish in my opinion.Ys