Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Updating User Details
Pieter_Drijfhout_(pieterdrijfhout_-_(deleted))
I am attempting to update a particular user's details using Java. I am an adminstrator, so I should have rights. I successfully use GetUserInfo to return a Record of the user's particulars. Then I update one of the fields. Then I use UpdateUserInfo, passing it the updated record. UpdateUserInfo has the following prototype : public int UpdateUserInfo( String name, LLVALUE attributes ) I get an error to say attributes (the updated record I pass in) is of the wrong type. The attributes parameter should be Record and that is what I am passing in.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ann_Minton
Looking at the prototype defined for the UpdateUserInfo function in Builder, the attributes parameter is expected to be an Assoc.