From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion [mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: maandag 6 december 2004 20:37To: eLink RecipientSubject: Update Update Posted by dcx_tech (Technical, DCX) on 12/06/2004 02:35 PM In reply to: Update - Doesn't seem to initiate WrapScripts Posted by dcx_tech (Technical, DCX) on 12/06/2004 02:27 PM Solved!I just orphaned something from a module that gets loaded near the end.That way it seems everything is ready for wrapscripts to run...Regards,Rolf.
From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion [mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: dinsdag 7 december 2004 5:32To: eLink RecipientSubject: Details.. Details.. Posted by dcx_tech (Technical, DCX) on 12/06/2004 11:29 PM In reply to: RE Update Posted by hstoop (Stoop, Hans) on 12/06/2004 06:18 PM Hans:Thanks for your reply - here is some more info:- Yes I orphaned out the GetLogin requesthandler- I actually think wrapscripts doesn't run at all because customizationsRT isn't loaded at that point. It seems that if I orphan the root object of customizationsRT, it also loads correctly.- Overriding fHTMLFile is exactly what I'm trying to do - there's only so much one can do with Appearances... - I forgot about HTMLmap - will look into this as well...Do you need any more info?Regards,Rolf.
From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion [mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: dinsdag 7 december 2004 6:16To: eLink RecipientSubject: HTMLMap a better option HTMLMap a better option Posted by dcx_tech (Technical, DCX) on 12/07/2004 12:01 AM In reply to: Details.. Posted by dcx_tech (Technical, DCX) on 12/06/2004 11:29 PM Hans:I concur - the HTMLMap mechanism is probably better for what I'm trying to achieve here...MapLLVersion - core weblingo filesMapModule - module weblingo filesThanks again!Rolf.
From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion [mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: dinsdag 7 december 2004 12:13To: eLink RecipientSubject: Yup - orphaning Root from CustomizationsRT does the trick... Yup - orphaning Root from CustomizationsRT does the trick... Posted by dcx_tech (Technical, DCX) on 12/07/2004 06:10 AM In reply to: RE Details.. Posted by hstoop (Stoop, Hans) on 12/07/2004 03:05 AM A case of lack of RTFM on my part I guess - I made a note in my developers course's notes that say I should orphan the Root object.Thanks,Rolf.
From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion [mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: dinsdag 7 december 2004 12:13To: eLink RecipientSubject: HTMLMap... HTMLMap... Posted by dcx_tech (Technical, DCX) on 12/07/2004 06:08 AM In reply to: RE HTMLMap a better option Posted by hstoop (Stoop, Hans) on 12/07/2004 03:26 AM Hans:Thanks again - yes I noticed one can use MapModules for core weblingo files.The version capability of MapLLVersion is one reason why I might choose it though - the MapModules script obviously inherently takes care of different versions of modules.By the way MapLLVersion doesn't seem to work with AppearanceHTML. I haven't investigated it any further - let me know if you want me to look into it some more - you should be able to reproduce it quite easily. It might be important to check with the new 9.5 release that includes AppearanceHTML by default, so customers will probably be using it. Maybe integrate the MapNN scripts with AppearanceHTML somehow ? You decide :-) Regards,Rolf.
From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion [mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: dinsdag 7 december 2004 13:16To: eLink RecipientSubject: MapLLVersion Details MapLLVersion Details Posted by dcx_tech (Technical, DCX) on 12/07/2004 07:15 AM In reply to: RE HTMLMap... Posted by hstoop (Stoop, Hans) on 12/07/2004 06:44 AM Hans:I'm using MapLLVersion in this case, with Livelink 9.2SP1 and AppearanceHTML 10.5. I see the following in the debug window when Builder starts up:MapLLVersion: SA LUG Customisationhtmlmap: Mapping file C:\OPENTEXT\module\custsalug_1_0_1\html\llglogin.html to C:\OPENTEXT\module\custsalug_1_0_1\html\9\2\llglogin.htmlSo that would explain it - it's not overriding the core weblingo file, its simply mapping it to the module's html directory based on the version number of Livelink.I just misunderstood the function of the script then - my apologies.Regards,Rolf.