Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
NTLM Synchronisataion
Sandor_Nemeth_(eu0013907_-_(deleted))
Hi,I am trying to synchronize my Livelink system with our Active directory. I always get the error message Synchronization completed with error: The RPC server is unavailableI checked on each side the RPC services, and they are running,Any idea what can be wrong, or what shell i check?Thanks ,Tibor
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Brian_Walsh
Message from Brian Walsh via eLinkThis usually indicates that you have specified the wrong server or groupname in your synch config parameters. -----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Directory Services Discussion[mailto:directoryservices@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:16To: eLink RecipientSubject: NTLM SynchronisataionNTLM SynchronisataionPosted by Balogh, Tibor on 12/08/2004 11:14 AMHi,I am trying to synchronize my Livelink system with our Active directory.I always get the error message Synchronization completed with error: The RPC server is unavailableI checked on each side the RPC services, and they are running,Any idea what can be wrong, or what shell i check?Thanks ,Tibor[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink Directory Services Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=3062146&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe