Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
OTStarts Question--Datatype of OTLocation?
David_Benjamin
Hi,I'm executing ApplyQuery and getting back results(Thank ****!;-}). OTLocation is a list of NodId's of the higher level work items. I can cast this into a String but it really looks like a list, or Vector. Can someone identify what type it is, and can I get this another way perhaps(from the results) without calling the DMS a second time? Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Nair, Krishnankutty N. via eLinkI have always found Glenn Heying's helper method extremely usefulin trying to figure out whether or not it is a list,assoc,recarray etc.You should find it in this section itselfThanks MuchKrishnankutty N NairWork 918-661-5824 Fax:918-661-9206Learn more about EDMS powered by Livelink at
http://edms.conoco.net/edms.htm-----Original
Message-----From: eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion[mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 12:20 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: OTStarts Question--Datatype of OTLocation?OTStarts Question--Datatype of OTLocation?Posted by Benjamin, David on 01/21/2005 01:19 PMHi,I'm executing ApplyQuery and getting back results(Thank ****!;-}).OTLocation is a list of NodId's of the higher level work items. I cancast this into a String but it really looks like a list, or Vector. Cansomeone identify what type it is, and can I get this another wayperhaps(from the results) without calling the DMS a second time? Thanks![To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: LAPI Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe