Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Looking for a whitepaper on Opentext's Java/Oscript development strategy.
Liming_Wu_(limingwu_-_(deleted))
Hi,I'm looking for any information regarding this topic. I was not able to attend LinkUp this year and missed any presentations along these lines. We're looking at a possible upgrade later this year but need to begin planning for developer educationto comlpy with the new direction.Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ATHANASSIOS_FAMELIARIS
I have been testing livelink 9.5. Unfortunatelly the old builder is not compatible with it and it didn't come with a new one or any developement docs for Java integrationWhat I understand from testing and reading the instalation and admin manuals is that in 9.5 the O-script interpreter and J2EE run side by side. Java calls go directly to the J2EE server and oscript calls are handled by livelink. This means that you can build j2ee web modules which can be called from livelink code using the appropriate url. But you cannot mix the two.IF I'm correct then you CANT:- write any java within the livelink builder- write oscripe and jsp on the same html fileI would very much like to know thether there is a library that allows java to call standard livelink APIs such as DAPI, UAPI, etc.