From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: maandag 31 januari 2005 10:13To: eLink RecipientSubject: func=notify.runagent dissapeared in LL 9.5 func=notify.runagent dissapeared in LL 9.5 Posted by EU0013907 (Balogh, Tibor) on 01/31/2005 04:07 AM Hi,Does anybody knows where is this request handler dissapered in LL 9.5"func=notify.runagent"That was the only way to debug the notify agents...HOw is this called in LL 9.5 or how to debug the notifications in LL 9.5?Thanks,Tibor
From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: dinsdag 1 februari 2005 13:43To: eLink RecipientSubject: Hmmmm Hmmmm Posted by EU0013907 (Balogh, Tibor) on 02/01/2005 07:23 AM In reply to: RE func=notify.runagent dissapeared in LL 9.5 Posted by hstoop (Stoop, Hans) on 01/31/2005 04:23 AM Hi,I tried this agent.runagent, LL founds the request handler, but i always get the "you do not have enough permission to...."I added the RunWithoutLogin=TRUE line to my opentext.ini options section, but it still not work in LL 9.5Any idea, what shall i add to .ini to get it work in LL 9.5thanks,Tibor
From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: dinsdag 1 februari 2005 14:19To: eLink RecipientSubject: RE Hmmmm RE Hmmmm Posted by hstoop (Stoop, Hans) on 02/01/2005 08:19 AM In reply to: Hmmmm Posted by EU0013907 (Balogh, Tibor) on 02/01/2005 07:23 AM Message from Hans Stoop <hstoop@opentext.com> via eLinkShould work. Did you restart Livelink? HansFrom: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: dinsdag 1 februari 2005 13:43To: eLink RecipientSubject: Hmmmm
From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: dinsdag 1 februari 2005 15:21To: eLink RecipientSubject: i searched for it i searched for it Posted by EU0013907 (Balogh, Tibor) on 02/01/2005 09:19 AM In reply to: RE RE Hmmmm Posted by hstoop (Stoop, Hans) on 02/01/2005 08:29 AM I foundif IsFeature( .fCookieData, 'LLCookie' ) if $Kernel.SystemPreferences.GetPrefBoolean ( "options", "RunWithoutLogin", FALSE ) login = TRUEendelse login = FALSEendbut it goes wrong on the first if...i have no cookie.tibor
From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: woensdag 2 februari 2005 10:33To: eLink RecipientSubject: I am logged in I am logged in Posted by EU0013907 (Balogh, Tibor) on 02/02/2005 04:29 AM In reply to: RE i searched for it Posted by hstoop (Stoop, Hans) on 02/01/2005 09:26 AM I tried it as user, i tried it as admin, but it does not work....That is alwas false, if IsFeature( .fCookieData, 'LLCookie' ) i do not know why.Thanks,Tibor