Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Tunneling- Please help
ATHANASSIOS_FAMELIARIS
I want to use LAPI over internet to connect to an Livelink Server running on IIS. I need to do it through port 80, so from what I understand, I need to use tunneling.Now, using java, without tunneling I have to create a new LLSession object. With tunneling, I must use the same method according to the guidelines, so what is the difference?Is it just that the port is set to 80? Or is it also the 'HTTPUserName' and 'HTTPPassword' parameters that are added to the config LLVALUE? So, what is the thing that makes the web-server pass the request onto the Livelink server proccess?Finally, do I have to setup anything on the server's side to accept tunneling? The IIS server allready has NTLS and anonymous authentication.Any help would be appriciated! Thanks in advance,Ys
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet