Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
CSIDE and OScript
Newbie Eclipse & Java SDK question
DCX_Technical_(dcx_tech_-_(deleted))
I feel a little shy about asking this, but I've been trying to set up a developer environment for the new Java Modules environment. I'm a bit new to Eclipse (I've installed a year ago, but haven't really had a project to test it out on yet...)So far so good - able to get everything up and running except the last step - I can see that adding the XML Document hangs (i.e. reaches a breakpoint presumably), but I don't see any indication in Eclipse of the breakpoint - which window do I look at? (I presume from the debug perspective)I can see that the breakpoint is set on getImage(), but other than that, I can't see any other window that shows me where I am in the executing code. I can confirm that the remote debug servers seem to be active and connected.Anyone got this far yet that could help out?Thanks,Rolf.PS: I'm using Eclipse 3.0 with Tomcat 5.5.7, JDK 5.0.1, LL 9.5., Genady RMI plugin 1.6.2 (I know that combination of JDK and Tomcat aren't officially supported but everything seems to be ok once crimson.jar is installed.)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet