Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Cannot delete user from base group
Steve_Thomas_(eu0014726_-_(deleted))
I am getting the above error when synchronising users with AD. Can you please explain it a bit more. Does base group mean Department? The error is at the end of the log - does the error refer to the preceeding "Synchronizing Group" line in the log, or is it always at the end of the log - can I get more info on which user and which base group (verbose logging is on)?ThanksDonald
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Brian_Walsh
Message from Brian Walsh via eLinkThis means that the synch is trying to delete a user who is the leaderos a group. It shows at the end of the synch log but in order toidentify the user in question you need connect logs. -----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Directory Services Discussion[mailto:directoryservices@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 05:47To: eLink RecipientSubject: Cannot delete user from base groupCannot delete user from base groupPosted by Henderson, Donald on 02/15/2005 05:45 AMI am getting the above error when synchronising users with AD. Can youplease explain it a bit more. Does base group mean Department? The error is at the end of the log - does the error refer to thepreceeding "Synchronizing Group" line in the log, or is it always atthe end of the log - can I get more info on which user and which basegroup (verbose logging is on)?ThanksDonald[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink Directory Services Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=3062146&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Steve_Thomas_(eu0014726_-_(deleted))
Thanks for the info Brian. I've got the connect logs on now - any hints as to how to decipher them?Donald
Brian_Walsh
Message from Brian Walsh via eLinkYou will need to open a ticket with Customer Support for this. Pleaseinclude the logs. -----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Directory Services Discussion[mailto:directoryservices@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 10:18To: eLink RecipientSubject: Thanks for the info Brian. I've got the connect logs on now -any hints as to...Thanks for the info Brian. I've got the connect logs on now - any hintsas to...Posted by Henderson, Donald on 02/15/2005 10:16 AMThanks for the info Brian. I've got the connect logs on now - any hintsas to how to decipher them?Donald[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Topic: Cannot delete user from base group
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=3861149&objAction=viewDiscussion
: Livelink Directory Services Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=3062146&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Steve_Thomas_(eu0014726_-_(deleted))
OK. Will do.RegardsDonald