Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Applying categories or classifications to a collection
Dave_Gilbert_(bcxuser4_-_(deleted))
Has anyone out there written anything (ideally which they're prepared to share) to apply classifications and/or categories to a collection? Has anyone written a custom bulk command for collections and is willing to share how it was done?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcherkao
I wish I had the answer... but if you do find anything, would be great if you could share as I also need to bulk apply category information to a collection and can think of no other way than to XML export than XML import which isn't going to be fun... with 2000 items!
Pierre_Nocera
Message from Pierre Nocera <
pnocera@opentext.com
> via eLink
eLink
I saw a third party product which allows to bulk apply categories :
http://www.blubaker.com/livelink_DataXS.htm
Maybe this could help
Pierre
De:
eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion [mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Date:
mar. 22/09/2009 21:59
À:
eLink Recipient
Objet :
I also need this!
I also need this!
Posted by
maria.cherkaoui@gov.ab.ca
(Cherkaoui, Maria ) on 2009/09/22 15:55
In reply to:
Applying categories or classifications to a collection
Posted by
bcxuser4
(Gilbert, Dave) on 2005/03/09 01:21
I wish I had the answer... but if you do find anything, would be great if you could share as I also need to bulk apply category information to a collection and can think of no other way than to XML export than XML import which isn't going to be fun... with 2000 items!
[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]
Topic:
Applying categories or classifications to a collection
Discussion:
LAPI Discussion
Livelink Server:
knowledge-wlweb01
To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to
unsubscribe.lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com
.