Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Please help! - set attribute value on the document that has category definition with "attribute set"
Olga_Bakushchyk_(offsup02admin_-_(deleted))
Can anybody provide me with the code samle (VB.Net, but can be java) how can I assign the attribute value (simple string) on the document that has already category assigned.The category definition contains 3 attribute sets. The second set has a plain text attribute "Document Type" which I need to update. I'm getting the CatVer with GetObjectAttributesEx(ObjID, CatID,CatVer), but nothing works to set the appropriate Attribute value!!! please help, Olga.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Developers_Comparex_Africa_(x-comparexdevelopment_
I have provided (unfortunately) VB 6 code that sets attribute values... But you should be able to make out the logic behaind GetObjectAttributeEx. I have posted it at this link:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=3876757&objAction=view&show=0