Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
ad-hoc watermarking of TIFF files -- how can I do this?
Ron_Hare
Ladies and Gentlemen,I am presently faced with a challenge. When the user retrieves a .TIFF file through LiveLink, we would like it manipulated with a watermark. I have created an application with VB.NET that will do this, the only question is - how do I go about "editing" LiveLink to handle this.. there must be some code in one of the OSpaces I could edit?IF I were designing my own webpage, I would write a JavaScript event handler to run the linked image through the watermarker and have it fetch the modified version; don't know if that helps, but that's at least some insight into the direction my brain is heading.Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Benedict_Chiu
Hi - also am interested in this if you have heard anything.....Our requirement extends to presenting the Category/Attribute information "overstamped" on the image......I can see a way to do this using software such as ImageMagick and several APIs, but like yourself need to determine the "hooks" into Livelink.Only other alternate I can think of is to define a custom object type (not something I know anything about!) and define your own functions to handle.