Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Getting "Could not get results. " error when creating folder
Cisco_Developer_(ciscouser2_-_(deleted))
I keep getting the same error when I'm trying to use LAPI to create a folder object:Status Code:101101Api Error:Error Message:Status Message:Could not get results. I have a "super" class that handles establishing the llSession. And I have confirmed that the user I use to establish the llSession with, has permissions to add a folder to the parentObjID I'm passing in.Any ideas?public int createDocumentFolder(int parentObjID, String objectName, String objectComments) throws LAPIDAOException{LLSession llSession = super.getLLsession();if (llSession==null){ throw new LAPIDAOException("Not able to establish LAPI connection. Contact System admin to review logs...");}LAPI_DOCUMENTS docLAPI = new LAPI_DOCUMENTS(llSession);LLValue objectInfo = new LLValue().setAssocNotSet(); LLValue createInfo = new LLValue().setAssocNotSet();LLValue request = new LLValue().setAssocNotSet();request.add("Comments", objectComments);createInfo.add("request", request);if(docLAPI.CreateObjectEx(super.volumeID, parentObjID, LAPI_DOCUMENTS.OBJECTTYPE, LAPI_DOCUMENTS.FOLDERSUBTYPE, objectName, createInfo, objectInfo) == 0){ return objectInfo.toInteger("ID");}throw new LAPIDAOException("LAPIDocumentDAO.createDocumentFolder() Failed to Add Folder::
\n Status Code:" + llSession.getStatus()+"
\nApi Error:" + llSession.getApiError()+"
\nError Message:" + llSession.getErrMsg()+"
\nStatus Message:" + llSession.getStatusMessage());}
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Cisco_Developer_(ciscouser2_-_(deleted))
As I learned from another post if I call the "CreateObjectEx", and instead of "super.volumeID" (which was determined via:LAPI_DOCUMENTS docLAPI = new LAPI_DOCUMENTS(newSession);LLValue entInfo = new LLValue().setAssocNotSet();if(docLAPI.AccessEnterpriseWS(entInfo) == 0) { this.volumeID = entInfo.toInteger("VolumeID");}which returned -2000)I passed in 0 (zero) as the volumnID then it worked fine.