Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Needed code for adding all documents under a particuler harddisk folder into Livelink.
S_Swaminathan_(maninfoadmin_-_(deleted))
Hello, I need the code for adding documents under a particular folder in hard disk into Livelink. I have to do this using LAPI, Java. Also, I need to check if the document which is getting added in to livelink alredy exists or not. If the document exists, I need to add it as a version. I have done this using Oscript. I am master at Oscript. But , LAPI, this is my first applicaiton. Can anybody give me the code. Where can I find detailed documentation about LAPI methods for Java. I have seen few in builders help, but I am looking for more. Please help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Krishnankutty_Nair
kindly book mark this
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/fetch/2001/744073/2120338/3755714/customview.html?func=ll&objId=3755714I
also have put up a bunch of similar examples at greg's site
http://www.greggriffiths.org