Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
New Report Wanted - Document Parent Folder
Susan_Nare_(sglcuser16a_-_(deleted))
Greetings:I am trying to put together a report that allows a user to enter the ID number of a document and click submit (or whatever) and the report comes back with the ID number of the parent folder and a link to the actual folder. I know how to write the SQL Server select to find the id of the parent in dtree. That part I got. The link part I have no idea how to execute. Any assistance is MUCH appreciated!!Regards,Susan NareSBS USAsusan.nare@siemens.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Lindsay_Davies
Message from Lindsay Davies via eLinkHi Susan,Try this little report I have just created.To livelink enable the output you need to select the Dtree row whichmatches the parent of your input.This means you need a LiveReport output format and therefore need toselect Report Fields from your target Dtree object for that to bepopulated.It makes sense to provide some info from the input object, so I addedthose columns to the report.Hope this is the sort of thing you wanted.Good luckLindsayUK-Support -----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: 10 May 2005 13:19To: eLink RecipientSubject: New Report Wanted - Document Parent FolderNew Report Wanted - Document Parent Folder Posted by Nare, Susan on05/10/2005 08:14 AMGreetings:I am trying to put together a report that allows a user to enter the IDnumber of a document and click submit (or whatever) and the report comesback with the ID number of the parent folder and a link to the actualfolder. I know how to write the SQL Server select to find the id of theparent in dtree. That part I got. The link part I have no idea how toexecute. Any assistance is MUCH appreciated!!Regards,Susan NareSBS USAsusan.nare@siemens.com[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe