Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
create is not a registered action for the workspace object within the example domain
Richard_Golden_(spilin01_-_(deleted))
I have followed the instructions on installing "javadev" and eclipse.I even installed the LL 9.5 patches.However... I get the following error message:[create is not a registered action for the workspace object within the example domain]Is there is something that I have not configured?Eclipse connects via JPDA to both the server and tomcat.I have configured java logging to be "FINE" and attached it.What do I need to do to get the examples running?The potential detailed in the docs is sooo cool!I can't wait to get started!!Seeya,Richard
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Harry_Huynh_(marcandev_-_(deleted))
Hi,I have the same problem. Did you ever find a fix for this?Thanks.Harry