Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Report Needed on Items Owned by a User
Susan_Nare_(sglcuser16a_-_(deleted))
Greetings!There is a LiveReport in the OTKC located at:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=ll&objId=711185&objAction=RunReportI
would LOVE to have the RPT file for this! I was just about to try and write this report. Would save me a ton of time. Would someone take pity on poor old overworked me? Please?! :)Regards,Susan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Victoria_Freihofer_(rgsinc01admin_-_(deleted))
Message from Olson, Leonard via eLinkHere's something pretty close --shouldn't be too hard to adjust to your specific needs.
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2454669&objAction=view&show=2
Len OlsonSenior ConsultantOffice (703) 769-5850Client Site (202) 514-0329Fax (703) 769-5870len.olson@rgsinc.comwww.rgsinc.com -----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Mon 6/13/2005 9:14 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Report Needed on Items Owned by a User Report Needed on Items Owned by a User Posted by SglcUser16a (Nare, Susan) on 06/13/2005 09:11 AM Greetings!There is a LiveReport in the OTKC located at:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=ll&objId=711185&objAction=RunReportI
would LOVE to have the RPT file for this! I was just about to try and write this report. Would save me a ton of time. Would someone take pity on poor old overworked me? Please?! :)Regards,Susan ________________________________[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.] Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion Livelink Server: Knowledge Center
Steve_McDonough
Hello Susan,You can try this one. We are running MS SQL on Win2000; Livelink 9.2.0.1.Leon
Susan_Nare_(sglcuser16a_-_(deleted))
Thank you for your response! I'll take a look and see if it will fit our need.Regards,Susan
Susan_Nare_(sglcuser16a_-_(deleted))
Leon you are awesome!!!!!!!We are running the same setup you are. Your report was EXACTLY what I was looking for!! Did I mention you are awesome? : )Thank you for your help! Kind regards,Susan