Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
com.opentext.api.LLIOException Premature end-of-data on socke
JTASC_Developers_(x-jtasc_dev_-_(deleted))
I am developing a program that goes through and attempts to fetch all the documents from a specific location, folders, and permissions, but I keep on getting this error with fetchVersioncom.opentext.api.LLIOException: Premature end-of-data on socketI've tried using both versions of FetchVersion with outstream and with file and get the same error after about 5 or so documents. Has anyone else come across this problem and found a solution
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Pfizer_Developers
Although this is rather dated, I thought I would post a reply anyway; I just hit a very similar problem, and found that it appeared to be caused by a corrupt file in the repository. I found that when I tried to open or download the file from the UI, it would either error out or hang indefinitely. The problem disappeared when the owner deleted that object.