Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
News channel in customview
David_Turpie
Not sure if this is the right discussion to post this but hopefully somebody will be able to assist.I am doing some testing with the customview.html file and what I would like to do is incorporate a news channel in this rather than have the news channel appear at the top of a workspace.Does anyone know if this is possible and how easy it is to do?Thanks.David
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Paul_Walleck
I would like to do something similar. Instead of a single channel, however, I would like to have the all of the channels with active news appear in a customview, filtering permissions, of course.There are two reports, "Today's News" and "This Week's News" that can provide similar results. I would like the results to appear automatically so the user can see all of his news at a glance on one page.We find that the single channel in a news player is not conspicuous enough. As channels become more common, users have to wait longer as the stories cycle.