Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How can I find what documents were accessed by a user?
Brian_Rourk_(rourk_-_(deleted))
Given a user name, what documents has that user accessed sincea certain date?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Steve_McDonough
Brian,Give this LiveReport a try. We're running MS SQL on Livelink 9.2.0.1.SQL Statement:SELECT DAUDIT.DNAME "Document Name", DAUDIT.EVENT "Event", KUAF.LASTNAME+ ', ' +KUAF.FIRSTNAME "User Name", DAUDIT.AUDITDATE "Audit Date" FROM DAUDIT, KUAF, DTREE WHERE DAUDIT.DATAID = DTREE.DATAID AND DAUDIT.USERID = %1 AND DAUDIT.EVENT IN ('FETCH', 'VIEW') AND DAUDIT.USERID = KUAF.ID AND DAUDIT.AUDITDATE >= %2 AND DAUDIT.AUDITDATE <= %3 AND DTREE.SUBTYPE = 144 ORDER BY DAUDIT.AUDITDATE DESCThere are 3 user inputs: User Name and date range.The .rpt file can be imported if it looks like this report will handle your requirementLeon
Brian_Rourk_(rourk_-_(deleted))
Leon,Just what I was looking for. Thanks. Now, is it possible to omitt all the .jpg and .gif files from the results. Using SQL Analyzer, I can include AND DAUDIT.DNAME NOT LIKE '%.gif' lude AND DAUDIT.DNAME NOT LIKE '%.jpg' and it works fine. If I edit the report and do the same to the query, it ignores it as if it wasn't there. For a test, I threw in an error just so I could see the message and it looked like the '%' was converted to a ?, but maybe that was just what my browser was showing. Any idea?
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh via eLinkIn a LiveReport, you need to use two percent symbols for a wildcard.Try:NOT LIKE '%%.gif'...and see if that works.- Bhupinder ------------------------------------------------------ Bhupinder Singh, B.Math., B.Ed. Senior Product Specialist, Customer Support Open Text Corporation, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada Customer support e-mail: support@opentext.com Customer Support Telephone: 800-540-7292 ------------------------------------------------------ -----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 4:20 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Now, How can I omitt the .jpg's and .gif'sNow, How can I omitt the .jpg's and .gif'sPosted by Rourk, Brian on 07/01/2005 04:19 PMLeon,Just what I was looking for. Thanks. Now, is it possible to omitt allthe .jpg and .gif files from the results. Using SQL Analyzer, I caninclude AND DAUDIT.DNAME NOT LIKE '%.gif' lude AND DAUDIT.DNAME NOT LIKE'%.jpg' and it works fine. If I edit the report and do the same to thequery, it ignores it as if it wasn't there. For a test, I threw in anerror just so I could see the message and it looked like the '%' wasconverted to a ?, but maybe that was just what my browser was showing.Any idea? [To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Topic: How can I find what documents were accessed by a user?
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=4023317&objAction=viewDiscussion
: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe