Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
notification bitmask report
David_Beliveau_(sanmin013_-_(deleted))
I am using the following SQL (MS SQL) to try to get the EventIDMask value for general notifications set to Urgent level for all users within any role group starting with "Plant:"I also want to know if their urgent notifications are email enabled.For many users, I am getting multiple rows of data with different eventIDMask values. I would expect to get one row for each user that would show the cumulative eventidbitmask for all general notifications set to "Urgent".Any ideas? Do I need an outer join somewhere?Select child.Name AS "Username", child.MailAddress As "Member Email",b.eventidmask, c.paramstr3, c.enabled From KUAF, KUAFChildren, KUAF child, notifyinterests2 b, agentschedule c Where KUAF.Name Like "Plant:" + '%%' AND KUAF.ID=KUAFChildren.ID AND KUAFChildren.ChildID=child.ID and child.deleted=0 and b.nodeid = 0 and c.paramstr3="Urgent" and b.eventidmask >= 320 and b.userid=child.id and c.userid=child.id Order By "Username"Thanks,Dave Beliveau
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet