Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LAPI with Secure connect issue
Rich_Grenfell_(richgrenfell_-_(deleted))
HI,I have installed the Secure connect in my client machine and configured my Livelink server on HTTPS. I am able to access the livelink using the browser via HTTPS.But I am getting "com.opentext.api.LLSSLNotAvailableException" exception when I try to access the LL using LAPI. Here is the call stack.com.opentext.api.LLSSLNotAvailableException: Class: java.lang.ClassNotFoundExceptionCould not initialize SSL security. com.opentext.api.LLSSLCall Stack:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.opentext.api.LLSSL at com.ms.vjsharp.lang.VJSClassLoader.loadClass(String name, Boolean resolve) at com.ms.vjsharp.lang.VJSClassLoader.__getClassFromClassLoader(VJSClassLoader ld, String className) at com.ms.vjsharp.lang.VJSClassLoader.loadClass(String name) at java.lang.Class.forName(String className, Assembly callerA) at java.lang.Class.forName(String className) at com.opentext.api.LLConnect.executeHTTP(LLConnect connect)I am using LL 9.5.0 with July Patch. LL Secure connect 9.1.1.I have tried setting the CLASSPATH and PATH variables but nothing seems to work. Any idea what would have went wrong?Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet