Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
OScript with Livelink Appearance HTML
Geoff_Price
Does anyone know of a way to use any oscript within Appearance HTML? I have been using a custom interface with Livelink for some time here where I work, but it's a tedious effort to add it back in when we upgrade. We now have the Appearance module, and I'm loving how easy it is to change the look and feel. However, there were some things I was doing before with mine where I had oscript embedded in my HTML code, but I can't seem to get it to work in the HTML I'm using for the Appearance. Any ideas, anyone?Thanks,Geoff Price
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet