Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Login HTML Appearance problem
Willy_Born
Hi all,I would like change the appearance of the system login page. Using HTML appearance.When I add a new Appearance HTML and set the type, i only have 2 options... Cascading and Non-Cascading. According the user guide it's possible to set the type to "Login"... any suggestions??I'm using livelink 9.5.CheersM.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PVA_Livelink_Developer_(pva_pva_-_(deleted))
Message from Joe Lesh via eLinkThe Login Appearance didn't make it into the 9.5 release (I don'tthink).I was the main developer on the project, but I left Open Text before theproduct shipped so I'm not 100% certain what went out the door.To achieve the same effect, one option is to customize the LLGLOGIN.HTMLpage in your othome/html directory. That particular page is not verycomplicated to modify.Joe Lesh-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion[mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 11:13 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Login HTML Appearance problemLogin HTML Appearance problemPosted by ProjectMgmt, eXpanded on 10/12/2005 11:10 AMHi all,I would like change the appearance of the system login page. Using HTMLappearance.When I add a new Appearance HTML and set the type, i only have 2options... Cascading and Non-Cascading. According the user guide it'spossible to set the type to "Login"... any suggestions??I'm using livelink 9.5.CheersM.[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Development Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe/open/786303Livelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exeTo
Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail tounsubscribe.development@elinkkc.opentext.com.