Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Live report of all disabled log-in users (not deleted)
Dominic_Carvalho_(ecead_mis_-_(deleted))
I want to have a report to show me all users from kuaf whose log-ins have been disabled. I know that when a user is deleted the deleted column in kuaf is set from 0 to 1, but where does a change occur when a user's login is disabled?Thanks,Dominic.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill_Todd_(trarei01bstodd_-_(deleted))
Message from Todd, Bill - CNC via eLinkDominic,When a user's login is disabled, the kuaf.userprivileges value ischanged. This is a bit mask that represents the user's combinedprivileges (login enabled, public access enabled, create/modify users,create/modify groups, user admin, system admin). I use the followingSQL in a LiveReport to show users that are not deleted but have logindisabled...select k2.id from kuaf k2 wheremod(floor(k2.userprivileges/power(2,0)),2) = 0 and k2.deleted = 0Regards,Bill
Dave_Ebels_(jocoadmin_-_(deleted))
Dominic,I use a live report that gives me a combination of things, all related to what you are looking for. First of all we are looking for any user, deleted or not, where userprivileges are other than the normal 2063 (Log-in enabled is checked and Public Access enabled is checked)The userprivileges numbers you are looking for are;14=Log-in enabled not checked and Public Access enabled not checked, and user not deleted15=Log-in enabled is checked and Public Access enabled not checked, and user not deleted2062=Log-in enabled not checked and Public Access enabled is checked, and user not deletedand ,,,2048=Log-in enabled not checked and Public Access enabled is checked, and user is deletedI am using Oracle database, and the SQL I use is as follows.I hope this gives you a starting point. I have many other live reports that I use that are related in function, and are used to manage my user licenses. Feel free to contact me if you wish. Dave Ebels ,, Johnson Controls, Holland, Michigandave.j.ebels@jci.comselect deleted, id, userprivileges, firstname, lastname, name from kuaf where userprivileges= any (14,15,2062,2048) order by userprivileges,lastnameHappy Holidays!
eLink User
Message from Nair, Krishnankutty N. via eLinkTo complement that here is a report I use.I translate the bitmasking to"english" that is all,again ours in 9.2 oracle.I call it "Who is Who in our Livelink"The SQL when used inside a liverport needs infinite patience since theformatting,whitespace takes a while to get corrected.I usually use toadto do my queries and when I know they work try to LiveReport it.A newthing calledReport Extensions is supposed to give you more real estate and moreforgiving likea typical ad hoc tool.select to_char (userprivileges,'999999999') "UserPrivileges", (case whenuserprivileges=0 then 'User is Deleted' when userprivileges=14 then 'NoPrivs' when userprivileges=15 then 'Only Login' when userprivileges=2048then 'Only Public Access' when userprivileges=2062 then 'Only PublicAccess' when userprivileges=2063 then 'Login+ Public Access' whenuserprivileges=2079 then 'Login+ Public Access+UA' whenuserprivileges=2095 then 'Login+ Public Acces s+CCMU' whenuserprivileges=2159 then 'Login+ Public Access+CCMG' whenuserprivileges=2175 then 'Login+ Public Access+CCMU+CCMG+UA' whenuserprivileges=2319 then 'Login+ Public Access+SA' whenuserprivileges=2431 then 'Login+ Public Access+CCMU+CCMG+UA' whenuserprivileges=3080 then 'Nothing' when userprivileges=3087 then'Login+PA' when userprivileges=3086 then 'PA' whenuserprivileges=16777215 then 'ADMIN USER ****' else null end) "InEnglish", count(*) from kuaf where type = 0 group by userprivilegesI then use a subreport like this passing the "userprivileges" to thebelow reportthat just tells me the actual user's if neededList of Users with Permission = %1select name, lastname, firstname, middlename from kuaf whereuserprivileges = %1 Thanks Much Krishnankutty N Nair EDMS Powered by Livelink
http://edms.conoco.net
Tele 918-661-5824, fax 918-661-9206-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:41 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: A report of user priveledgesA report of user priveledgesPosted by Ebels, Dave on 11/30/2005 09:39 AMDominic,I use a live report that gives me a combination of things, all relatedto what you are looking for. First of all we are looking for any user,deleted or not, where userprivileges are other than the normal 2063(Log-in enabled is checked and Public Access enabled is checked)The userprivileges numbers you are looking for are;14=Log-in enabled not checked and Public Access enabled not checked, anduser not deleted15=Log-in enabled is checked and Public Access enabled not checked, anduser not deleted2062=Log-in enabled not checked and Public Access enabled is checked,and user not deletedand ,,,2048=Log-in enabled not checked and Public Access enabled is checked,and user is deletedI am using Oracle database, and the SQL I use is as follows.I hope this gives you a starting point. I have many other live reportsthat I use that are related in function, and are used to manage my userlicenses. Feel free to contact me if you wish. Dave Ebels ,, JohnsonControls, Holland, Michigandave.j.ebels@jci.comselect deleted, id, userprivileges, firstname, lastname, name from kuafwhere userprivileges= any (14,15,2062,2048) order byuserprivileges,lastnameHappy Holidays![To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Topic: Live report of all disabled log-in users (not deleted)
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe/open/4362317Discussion
: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe/open/2249677Livelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exeTo
Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail tounsubscribe.livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com.
Dominic_Carvalho_(ecead_mis_-_(deleted))
Thanks Bill... your simple query just worked fine.Regards,Dominic.
Dominic_Carvalho_(ecead_mis_-_(deleted))
Thanks Dave...I've just modified your query and added a condition where deleted=0 and I get my desired result.Regards,Dominic.
Dominic_Carvalho_(ecead_mis_-_(deleted))
Thanks Nair...Your detailed query gives a perfect report about all types of Livelink users privileges in the system. I also use Toad and it really makes life so very easy.Regards,Dominic.
Tim_Hunter
I ended up changing your query a bit to be more flexible since everything is bitwise,(CASE WHEN mod(floor(u.UserPrivileges/1), 2) = 1 then 'Login' else null END)|| (CASE WHEN mod(floor(u.UserPrivileges/2048),2) = 1 then '+PublicAccess' else null END)|| (CASE WHEN mod(floor(u.UserPrivileges/32),2) = 1 then '+CreateUsers' else null END)|| (CASE WHEN mod(floor(u.UserPrivileges/64),2) = 1 then '+CreateGroups' else null END)|| (CASE WHEN mod(floor(u.UserPrivileges/16),2) = 1 then '+UserAdmin' else null END)|| (CASE WHEN mod(floor(u.UserPrivileges/256),2) = 1 then '+SystemAdmin' else null END) as Privs
Thomas_Gudella_(tgudella_-_(deleted))
Sorry if this is a dumb question.I know about the bits 1,16,32,64,256 and 2048 in the bitmask.But I also found userPrivileges set to 14 for example.This would be 2+4+8 but I don't know the meaning of these bits.Is there a description of all the bits?Best regards, Tom.
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
One explanation of the bitmask can be found here:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/properties/3110079
A value of 14 corresponds to all privileges revoked.
- Bhupinder
----------------------------------------------
Bhupinder Singh, B.Math, B.Ed.
Senior Systems Analyst, Information Technology
Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
----------------------------------------------
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:31 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Posted by
tgudella
(Gudella, Thomas) on 09/25/2008 09:26 AM
In reply to:
I ended up changing your query a bit to be more flexible since everything is...
Posted by
timothy.hunter.ctr@wpafb.af.mil
(Hunter, Tim ) on 04/14/2008 10:10 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question.
I know about the bits 1,16,32,64,256 and 2048 in the bitmask.
But I also found userPrivileges set to 14 for example.
This would be 2+4+8 but I don't know the meaning of these bits.
Is there a description of all the bits?
Best regards, Tom.