Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LL 9.5 SP1 November 2005 patch
Ray_Gleske
Has anyone had any problems after installing this patch? The 'Livelink Service Livelink' shutsdown by itself upon starting. I see some exceptions thrown in the javaserver.log.Dont have this problem when running in single thread. I can still use the builder. My LL version is 9.5.0.0.2151. I guess its ok to install the patch on this version of LL, since the patches are cumulative.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Matthew_McBride
Message from Matthew McBride via eLinkRay,The LL version you quoted suggests you are running 9.5.0 and not 9.5 SP1. The patches for the SP1 would not work with the 9.5.0.Thanks,MattOn 2-Dec-05, at 3:45 PM, eLink Discussion: Development Discussion wrote:> LL 9.5 SP1 November 2005 patch> Posted by Gleske, Ray on 12/02/2005 03:42 PM>> Has anyone had any problems after installing this patch?> The 'Livelink Service Livelink' shutsdown by itself upon starting. > I see some exceptions thrown in the javaserver.log.>> Dont have this problem when running in single thread.> I can still use the builder.>> My LL version is 9.5.0.0.2151.> I guess its ok to install the patch on this version of LL, since > the patches are cumulative.>>>> [To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]>> ============================================================>> Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe/open/786303>>
; Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe>>
; To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to > unsubscribe.development@elinkkc.opentext.com.>>
Ray_Gleske
Matt,Upgraded to 9.5 SP1 and then re applied patch. that worked. thanks.