Pagination of Livelink folders is not a feature that is currently available for Livelink 9.5.x. Alex Kowalenko (formerly of Open Text) had created a Folder Pagination Utility that is compatible with Livelink 9.1, but *not* Livelink 9.2 or later. He mentioned once that if any customer is interested then we could bundle some services into a Global Services engagement to upgrade it and deliver what the customer needs. You would need to contact Open Text Global Services if you wish to consider this approach.
I have entered a formal feature request, currently marked as a suggestion for a future release. If you should wish to enquire on its status anytime yourself, simply contact Customer Support and quote the bug number given below.
Bug #LPAD-10231 (formerly referred to as bug #1953968)
Bug Description - Pagination requested for browse view of Livelink folders and workspaces
Bug Details - I have a folder with 1000 documents. When I open a folder, I need to scroll down for the list of documents. Actually we can limit this by using "paging" concept. I would like to see 20 documents on a page and the click to "next" to see 20 more documents. In that way I don't need to scroll down all the way down in a page.
------------------------------------------------------Bhupinder Singh, B.Math., B.Ed.Senior Product Specialist, Customer SupportOpen Text Corporation, Waterloo, Ontario, CanadaCustomer support e-mail: support@opentext.comCustomer Support Telephone: 800-540-7292------------------------------------------------------
Hello Walt,
Yes, 9.7.1 has pagination for the browseinterface.
-- Kyle
From: eLinkDiscussion: Open Text Live Reports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Monday, November 09, 20094:42 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: pagination
pagination
Posted by wmader@jeffco.us (Mader, Walt) on 2009/11/09 16:37
In reply to: RE Livelink Pagination Utility?
Posted by bsingh (Singh, Bhupinder) on 2006/08/30 11:19
Does LiveLink 9.7.1 address this issue?