Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LLIllegalOperationException when running createObjectEx
Mat_Hiley_(math_-_(deleted))
I get this error: "com.opentext.api.LLIllegalOperationException: get(name) not implemented for this datatype"when creating a folder with the following java code://******************LLValue createInfo = (new LLValue()).setAssocNotSet();LLValue objectInfo = (new LLValue()).setAssocNotSet();LLValue Comment = new LLValue().setString("Some comments") ;LLValue Request = (new LLValue()).setAssocNotSet(); Request.add("Comment", Comment);createInfo.add("request", Request);int res=documents.CreateObjectEx( iProjectID, iFolderID, 0, documents.FOLDERSUBTYPE, sFolderName, createInfo, objectInfo);//******************It works fine on LL 9.1 but we've upgraded to LL 9.5 and get this error. The really strange thing is that it also works fine through LiveLink Builder on the same machine, but when you close Builder and switch back to the LL 9.5 Server it doesn't. So I can't even debug it in Builder because it works fine there.I have attached a text doc with the staketrace output.Does anybody have any ideas? It's getting rather urgent now :-(Thanks in advance.Matp.s.both LL Builder and LL are version 9.5.0.1.106
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet