Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Who allowed anonymous access?
Alan_Forbes_(natsuser3_-_(deleted))
How can I create a Livereport to find out who allowed anonymous access and to which areas in Livelink
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dave_Ebels_(jocoadmin_-_(deleted))
I use two reports that capture two sides of the public access coin. The first one I use, I call "Identify public access in projects". And it does just that, it looks for and identifies where public access has been turned on in a project workspace. I use an Oracle database, here is the SQL for the first report;select NAME,PARENTID, DATAID, WPERMISSIONS, SUBTYPE from dtree where subtype=202 and WPERMISSIONS= 36995 start with dataid = 2000 connect by prior dataid = parentid order by PARENTIDThe second report looks for files on the Enterprise (whole system) that have public access permissions truned on. I call it "Public access items Enterprise" and the SQL is as follows.select * from dtree where wpermissions > 128 start with dataid = 2000 connect by prior dataid = parentidbe sure to set 'Auto Live Report' as the report format, and allow enough records to cover what you may expect to see.My system has a few, known files that I have public access set on, so if I see anything new in the list, I know who and where. The reporst do not tell you who, you will have to do a little extra work tracing down object ID's, but that is a peice of cake. Hope this helps. Feel free to contact me if you like.Dave Ebels, Holland, Michigan Dave.J.Ebels@jci.com
Alan_Forbes_(natsuser3_-_(deleted))
Hi, Thanks for the fast response.We use a SQL Server database but it didn't like the "start with" and "connect by prior" parts of your statements.How can I make them work?