Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
A way to allow synchronized users to connect from other accounts?
Ron_Estes
I'm using AD synchronization on a 9.5 system. How do I allow users to log in to Livelink from a Windows machine 1) that is logged in to our domain under a different account (such as a lab machine used by many people to do an analysis), or 2) is outside of our domain entirely (such as a remote login from a home machine)?I understand about setting up a separate HTTP port for non-authenticated users, but my request is different: I want the authenticated user to be able to log in to Livelink and be prompted for a password.As things stand now when I (or another user) try to log in to Livelink from a common machine logged in to the domain under a shared account I get an error -- [Unable to retrieve information from the KUAF table]
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet