Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Accessing the baseURL in an handler
Etienne_Guenin_(p_eguenin_-_(deleted))
Hi All,I'm running a handler each time a page object is updated with the function onUpdate().In this function I want to be able to find my baseURL, but unfortumately because there is no object rendered page.baseURL isn't defined.Anyone has an idea if there is a token or anything in the system which could give me this baseURL ?Thanks in advance for your help,Etienne
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rolf_Poser_(eu0018377_-_(deleted))
Message from Rolf Poser via eLinkEtienne:[relative to 9.5SP1].URL() should do the trickyou can optionally call it as .URL() in which case the string isappended to the base URL.Unless I understand your question incorrectly...Rolf.> Accessing the baseURL in an handler> Posted by Guenin, Etienne on 04/13/2006 01:16 PM>> Hi All,>> I'm running a handler each time a page object is updated with the function> onUpdate().>> In this function I want to be able to find my baseURL, but unfortumately> because there is no object rendered page.baseURL isn't defined.>> Anyone has an idea if there is a token or anything in the system which> could give me this baseURL ?>> Thanks in advance for your help,>> Etienne>> [To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]>> ============================================================>> Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe/open/786303>>
; Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe>>
; To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to> unsubscribe.development@elinkkc.opentext.com.>>>