Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Attribute User Data was changed
BAE_Systems_Administrator_(baesysauadmin_-_(delete
Hi,I'm about to upgrade LL 9.1 to LL 9.5. I'm testing a new LL 9.5 SP1 server with NTLM authentication and LDAP synchronization.I'm getting strange entries to the user's audit whenever I run 'Delete Unsynchronized Users' on LL 9.5 SP1.In the user's audit (user's and groups) I get a entry 'Attribute User Data was changed' followed by content from database KUAF table from column UserData:A<1,?,'ldap'='ldap://...(... - there is a LDAP address and the rest)Old value and New value are exactly that same.I have no such entries in the old system LL 9.1.How to disable it? Is it default LL behaviour?Jakub KozakiewiczTenix.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet