Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Listing users with a Remote Cache defined
Ed_McCafferty_(emccafferty@momentumsystems.com_(De
How would I write a LiveReport to list all users that have a Remote Cache Server defined?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
I'm not familiar with writing reports against Remote Cache data, but I do have a list of the tables used by Remote Cache, which may be of help:
RCInterests
RCMember
RCQueue
RemoteCacheServers
R
emoteCacheUsers
- Bhupinder
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Wednesday, August 23, 2006 3:36 PM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Listing users with a Remote Cache defined
Listing users with a Remote Cache defined
Posted by
emccafferty
(McCafferty, Ed) on 08/23/2006 03:31 PM
How would I write a LiveReport to list all users that have a Remote Cache Server defined?
Colin_Schmidt
I can get to the IPs in DAuditNew and the IPRangeStart & IPRangeStop, but comparing to find out if they're in the ranges or not seems out of Oracle's possibility. The IPs are not a numeric value, so comparing of > or < can't work. Equal would work, but nothing more or less. You'd have to break down each part of the IP of both halves of the equation and compare each piece........unless there is a way, a function, perhaps.