Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
My Home, Tomcat and SSO
Greg_Griffiths_(ggriffiths_-_(deleted))
Does anyone have some notes on getting these things to play happily together ? Server is Win2003/IIS6
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Mark Simm
Message from Mark Simm via eLinkHi Greg,>From the Java Modules section of the KC.
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=ll&objId=3972541-Mark-----Original
Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Directory Services Discussion[mailto:directoryservices@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 6:35 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: My Home, Tomcat and SSOMy Home, Tomcat and SSOPosted by Griffiths, Greg on 09/01/2006 06:31 AMDoes anyone have some notes on getting these things to play happilytogether ? Server is Win2003/IIS6[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink Directory Services Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/3062146Livelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dllTo
Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail tounsubscribe.directoryservices@elinkkc.opentext.com.
wmader
I have SSo working but cannot access My Home via Tomcat port 8080 ex.
http://servername:8080/livelinkname/llisapi.dllI
login as admin but cannot access My Home. How do I troubleshoot this. If I do a java -version from my c:drive I'm using jdk 1.50_18. Need help.