Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How can I pass paramter values to a Report called by URL?
Werner_Zucker_(wzucker_-_(deleted))
I would like to execute a report using a URL (e.g. from XML workflow extension). Is there a way to pass parameter values necessary to run the report?We don't have XML workflow extension yet, so I don't know whether everything is provide with that module. But it would be nice to pass parameters anyway.Thanks for help.Best regards Werner
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Greg_Petti
Message from Greg Petti via eLinkYou can do this by including inputlabelN parameters. E.g.&inputlabel1=12CheersGreg-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: September 8, 2006 1:24 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: How can I pass paramter values to a Report called by URL?How can I pass paramter values to a Report called by URL?Posted by Zucker, Werner on 09/08/2006 03:19 AMI would like to execute a report using a URL (e.g. from XML workflowextension). Is there a way to pass parameter values necessary to run the report?We don't have XML workflow extension yet, so I don't know whethereverything is provide with that module. But it would be nice to passparameters anyway.Thanks for help.Best regards Werner[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/2249677Livelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dllTo
Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail tounsubscribe.livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com.
Werner_Zucker_(wzucker_-_(deleted))
Werner
Lindsay_Davies
Message from Lindsay Davies via eLinkHi Werner,You can see the parameters correctly formatted in the address bar whenyou have run the report.Dates are tricky, for example.RegardsLindsay-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: 08 September 2006 09:16To: eLink RecipientSubject: Thanks a lot!!Thanks a lot!!Posted by Zucker, Werner on 09/08/2006 04:13 AMWerner[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Topic: How can I pass paramter values to a Report called by URL?
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/7917897Discussion
: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/2249677Livelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dllTo
Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail tounsubscribe.livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com.