Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Atlas Usage Statistics
Rees_Williams
I suspect that very few of our users actually use Atlas - but before removing it I would like to validate that thought.Can this be done with a Live-Report ?If so, are there available examples of reports on Atlas usage ?Kevin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicole_Bride
I would also like to know if there is a way to do this. Does Atlas add any tables to the schema?
isabelle_Daux
Hello,I see no answer to this question, I am today concerned by the same subject.Has someone any answer to this?Thanks in advanceKind regardsIsabelle
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
Unfortunately, this information is not audited, so I don't think a LiveReport to extract the information from the database will be possible (I checked the audit features to confirm this). The only other options that come to mind are:
1. Analyze webserver logs for the "toggle Atlas" request, which, on the Knowledge Centre, looks like this:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=UniteAtlas.ToggleTreeDisplay&TreeName=LL
2. Perhaps Recommender tracks this (but I doubt it). If you have the Recommender agent enabled (from the Livelink administration pages) you could check the Recommender tables to see if this is tracked (those tables typically begin with the prefix RECD in their name).
- Bhupinder
----------------------------------------------
Bhupinder Singh, B.Math, B.Ed.
Senior Systems Analyst, Information Technology
Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
----------------------------------------------
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Monday, August 04, 2008 5:33 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Hello,
Hello,
Posted by
idaux
(Daux, Isabelle) on 08/04/2008 05:32 AM
In reply to:
Atlas Usage Statistics
Posted by
owilliam@rssd.esa.int
(Williams, Rees) on 09/13/2006 10:42 AM
Hello,
I see no answer to this question, I am today concerned by the same subject.
Has someone any answer to this?
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Isabelle
isabelle_Daux
Message from Isabelle Daux via eLinkThanks!We have also found another solution: a LiveReport using the table KUAFPerfsand the fields PrefsKeyword equal to "AtlasDisplayTree" and PrefsValue equalto "True" or "False".This will show us at the time the report is launched how many users aredisplaying the Atlas on their Livelink page.Kind regardsIsabelle-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 4:45 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: RE Hello,
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
That's a neat approach! I hadn't thought of KUAFPrefs when it comes to storing this as a personal setting. Please do share the LiveReport once it is complete -- I'm sure others will find it useful.
- Bhupinder
----------------------------------------------
Bhupinder Singh, B.Math, B.Ed.
Senior Systems Analyst, Information Technology
Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
----------------------------------------------
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Tuesday, August 05, 2008 11:22 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
RE Atlas usage
RE Atlas usage
Posted by
idaux
(Daux, Isabelle) on 08/05/2008 11:21 AM
In reply to:
RE Hello,
Posted by
bsingh
(Singh, Bhupinder) on 08/05/2008 10:44 AM
Message from Isabelle Daux <isabelle.daux@atosorigin.com> via eLink
Thanks!
We have also found another solution: a LiveReport using the table KUAFPerfs
and the fields PrefsKeyword equal to "AtlasDisplayTree" and PrefsValue equal
to "True" or "False".
This will show us at the time the report is launched how many users are
displaying the Atlas on their Livelink page.
Kind regards
Isabelle
-----Original Message-----
From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
[
mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com
]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 4:45 PM
To: eLink Recipient
Subject: RE Hello,