Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LAPI installation
Michael_Rui_(michaelrui_-_(deleted))
Hi,I want to know if LAPI is included with Livelink ECM 9.5 SP1 or it's an optional module. where I can download it to install it on windows. I looked in knowlodge center but didn't find it.thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Janusz_Frydecki
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/fetch/2001/744073/2120338/2120453/2120683/4042029/customview.html?func=ll&objId=4042029#first
Michael_Rui_(michaelrui_-_(deleted))
I tried the link that you sent me , i had this error message. Is that means that this module it doesn't include in my livelink package?Livelink Error: Error processing request. [Sorry, the item you requested could not be accessed. Either it does not exist or you do not have permission to access it. If you were sent a link to this item, please contact the sender for assistance.]