Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Need help with attribute where clause.
David_Benjamin
I've tried both the following where clause syntaxes:where = "(Attr_" + catID + "_2:\"" + CustNum + "\")";if ( search.ApplyQuery ( brokerID, vSelectList, where, LAPI_SEARCH.SORTBYRELEVANCY, "", 0, 2000, "LivelinkQueryLanguage", vQueryResults ) != 0 )andwhere = "(OTLocation:\"" + folderID + "\" and Attr_" + catID + "_2:\"" + CustNum + "\")";if ( search.ApplyQuery ( brokerID, vSelectList, where, LAPI_SEARCH.SORTBYRELEVANCY, "", 0, 2000, "OTStarts", vQueryResults ) != 0 )With the first I get no results when I should and with the second I get error -2147481632. I do have the attribute added to the select list:vSelectList.add ( "Attr_" + catID + "_2" );Any help would be most appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Louis_Routhier
I don't have any idea right now about why the first one wouldn't work but about the second one, I do.OTStarts doesn't support attribute:condition syntax. The OTStarts syntax is [region "attribute"] "condition"Louis