Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How to add multiple users/groups to category attributes with LAPI?
Taavi_Ilves
Hi.Like subject says, I don't know how to add multiple users to category card. If I add only on user/group ID to category version AttrSetValues, everything is ok. I tried to add all the id's to the List and apply it with AttrSetValues -- it fills the field, but afterwards the field is empty when checked through web interface.Any suggestions?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Taavi_Ilves
Please, anybody? :S
Nair_Krishnankutty_(nairkrishnankutty_-_(deleted))
The best way if you are in a bind is to ask support@opentext.com for help (ie swallowing your pride
) I would love to help but am in a time crunch myself.One of my colleaugues got complete sets of working code as examples to a project he was doing thru this means.Also out of curiosity does the category object have place to add more than one,or if you looked it thru the GUI do you see a (+) sign nect to the attribute.I guess that is a precondition to that.
eLink User
Message from Carsten Kulms via eLinkI was unable to reproduce the problem.Attached you find an example for a standalone LAPI tool (Java) which canset attribute values (not in a "set") for a single object.No production quality, it may serve as a `template` for your own quick'ndirty tools / experiments. NOTE: The attached code is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Janusz_Frydecki
Also, if this doesn't work, maybe you could go in Livelink Builder and try to follow what is happening and understand why it's not working