Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Livelink LAPI and Powerbuilder LL_SessionAllocEx
Greg_Butikofer
Is anyone using Lapi with Powerbuilder. I am trying to create a session in powerbuilder by calling LL_SessionAllocex and I keep getting a gpf.I am able to call LL_Initialize and LL_ValueAlloc succesfully.Here is my global external object decleration:FUNCTION LONG LL_SessionAllocEx(ref long session, string localhost, long port, string connection, string user_name,string password, long config) Library "LAPI_BASE.dll"Here is my code that keeps crashing with a GPF "The memory could not be read"long ll_test = 0long session =0 string localhost = 'openmanag.****.com'long port = 2199string connection =''string user_name = 'user'string password = 'password'long config, version long libdata = 0Setnull(config)ll_test = LL_Initialize(version)ll_test = LL_ValueAlloc(libdata)ll_test = LL_SessionAllocEx(session, localhost, port,'', 'user', 'password',config)Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet