Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Livereport for Documents Updated during a Period
Jim_Coursey
Has anyone done a LiveReport which lists all documents whose latest version was added between to user-selectable dates? With count also?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ted_Walsh
Hi, I am also looking forward to create the similar report and I have created one, but it does not display many of the documents to which versions were added. I will post my query which seems absolutely correct to me, but I am not sure why its skipping many of the documents.
Hans Stoop
Message from Hans Stoop via eLinkThe following query should return that result:select count(*) from DVersData where Owner=%1You need both queries.Hans----------------------------------------------------------------------- Open Text - The market leader in Enterprise Content Management.-----------------------------------------------------------------------Hans StoopSenior Consultant, Business Unit EMEA SolutionsOpen Text CorporationPhone: +31 (0)23 565 2333Fax: +31 (0)23 555 3410GSM: +32 (0)485 160 258________________________________This e-mail is protected by domestic and international copyright lawsand treaties and is the property of Open Text Corporation, it maycontain confidential and/or trade secret information of the Open TextCorporation and/or its subsidiaries (OTC), and may be subject to legalprivilege in favor of OTC. This e-mail may only be lawfully received,accessed, displayed on a computer screen, printed, copied, and/or usedby the specific addressee(s) named above ("Authorized Recipient") forthe purpose for which it was sent by OTC. All other rights and licensesto this e-mail are fully reserved to OTC. If you are not an AuthorizedRecipient, you are required to immediately delete this e-mail in itsentirety without printing, copying, using, and/or re-transmitting thise-mail, either in whole or in part. The transmission of this e-mail byOTC is not to be construed as a waiver by OTC and/or the individualsending this e-mail on behalf of OTC of any of their respective rightsor privileges at law or otherwise, howsoever arising. > -----Original Message-----> From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion > [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] > Sent: vrijdag 3 november 2006 22:21> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: I am also looking for the same> > I am also looking for the same> Posted by Walsh, Ted on 11/03/2006 04:19 PM> > Hi,> I am also looking forward to create the similar report > and I have created one, but it does not display many of the > documents to which versions were added. I will post my query > which seems absolutely correct to me, but I am not sure why > its skipping many of the documents.> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Topic: Livereport for Documents Updated during a Period>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/8716135>
; > Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/2249677>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll>
; > To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to > unsubscribe.livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com.> > >
Jim_Coursey
I don't see your query posted. Did you post it?