Ok, this may not work for you either, butI’ll mention it…. Not sure what you mean by “the application that is communicatingwith livelink does not have the ability to use the api”
You can wrap the Search API functionality ina web service. Of course it will still be doing a web request to the Search API,but it will be through a service instead of a direct URL.
- Cory
From: eLinkDiscussion: LAPI Discussion [mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Friday, November 10, 200610:07 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Proprietary API will notwork
Proprietary API will not work
Posted by bankoneadmin (Reichley, Jenny) on 11/10/2006 10:02 AM
In reply to: Try the Search API instead
Posted by coryt (Thomas, Cory) on 11/06/2006 03:44 PM
thanks, the application that is communicating with livelink does not have the ability to use the api, only web services. Guess I'll just scrap the search...
Ok, I’ve done a lot of work withLiveservices and Ajaxhere at Open Text. Often, this type of application is not done with the product.If you would like my “unofficial” help getting it running, I’mmore than happy to give it.
You can reach me at coryt@opentext.com.
From: eLinkDiscussion: LAPI Discussion [mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Friday, November 10, 200612:57 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: I've developed an ajax implementation ofweb services, and I'm trying to...
I've developed an ajax implementation of web services, and I'm trying to...
Posted by bankoneadmin (Reichley, Jenny) on 11/10/2006 12:55 PM
In reply to: RE Proprietary API will not work
Posted by coryt (Thomas, Cory) on 11/10/2006 10:23 AM
I've developed an ajax implementation of web services, and I'm trying to utilize the livelink web service to perform searches with javascript.