Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Logging on using integrated security - Could not initialize SSL security error
Alison_Bilton_(habis_-_(deleted))
We have Directory Services and use integrated security on our system. If I log on via LAPI using the following:objLLValue.add("EnableNTLM", LLValue.LL_TRUE)objLLValue.add("LivelinkCGI", "/share/livelink.exe")session = New LLSession("JHSHARADMDEV", 80, "", "", "", objLLValue)This error is generated as soon as I try and do anything such as access a workspace:Class: java.lang.ClassNotFoundExceptionCould not initialize SSL security. com.opentext.api.LLSSLCall Stack:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.opentext.api.LLSSL at com.ms.vjsharp.lang.VJSClassLoader.loadClass(String name, Boolean resolve) at com.ms.vjsharp.lang.VJSClassLoader.__getClassFromClassLoader(VJSClassLoader ld, String className) at com.ms.vjsharp.lang.VJSClassLoader.loadClass(String name) at java.lang.Class.forName(String className) at com.opentext.api.LLConnect.executeHTTP(LLConnect connect).If I use:session = New LLSession("JHSHARADMDEV", 2099, "", "Admin", "password", Nothing)there isn't a problem. What am I doing wrong?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Nair, Krishnankutty via eLinkThe best way would be to debug the setting and emulate using the "lapitest connection" utility Also here is a sample that I have come up on the communities site.I haveput some comments which may help as well.
http://communities.opentext.com/communities/livelink.exe/wiki/162164/LAPI-Code SnippetsHave
you added the necessary libraries as suggested in the documentation?-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion[mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 7:41 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Logging on using integrated security - Could not initialize SSLsecurity errorLogging on using integrated security - Could not initialize SSL securityerror Posted by Bilton, Alison on 11/22/2006 08:38 AMWe have Directory Services and use integrated security on our system.If I log on via LAPI using the following:objLLValue.add("EnableNTLM", LLValue.LL_TRUE)objLLValue.add("LivelinkCGI", "/share/livelink.exe") session = NewLLSession("JHSHARADMDEV", 80, "", "", "", objLLValue)This error is generated as soon as I try and do anything such as accessa workspace:Class: java.lang.ClassNotFoundExceptionCould not initialize SSL security. com.opentext.api.LLSSL Call Stack:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.opentext.api.LLSSL at com.ms.vjsharp.lang.VJSClassLoader.loadClass(String name, Booleanresolve) atcom.ms.vjsharp.lang.VJSClassLoader.__getClassFromClassLoader(VJSClassLoader ld, String className) at com.ms.vjsharp.lang.VJSClassLoader.loadClass(String name) at java.lang.Class.forName(String className) at com.opentext.api.LLConnect.executeHTTP(LLConnect connect).If I use:session = New LLSession("JHSHARADMDEV", 2099, "", "Admin", "password",Nothing)there isn't a problem. What am I doing wrong?[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: LAPI Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/765428Livelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dllTo
Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail tounsubscribe.lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com.-----------------------------------------*Please note my E-Mail Address has changed. Please update yourcontact list*Anadarko Confidentiality Notice: This electronic transmission and any attached documents or otherwritings are intended only for the person or entity to which it isaddressed and may contain information that is privileged,confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you havereceived this communication in error, please immediately notifysender by return e-mail and destroy the communication. Anydisclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any actionconcerning the contents of this communication or any attachments byanyone other than the named recipient is strictly prohibited.
Alison_Bilton_(habis_-_(deleted))
Thanks for this - turns out that I was missing an entry in the configuration info:objLLValue.add("HTTPS", LLValue.LL_FALSE)