Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How do I change Default Sort Field ?
Kirils__Kondratovs_(Does_not_work_f._ML_anymore)_(
LiveLink sort Name field by default, but I need change this one. All folder`s items must be sorted, for example, Modified field by default. Can I do this ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Greg_Griffiths_(ggriffiths_-_(deleted))
locate and edit the BROWSEVIEW.HTML file and locate the following line :;for nodeRec in contentsAfter this define which column you wish to sort on, for example for ASCENDING SUBTYPE ordered add the following line :;Integer mySortCol = RecArray.IsColumn( contents, 'SUBTYPE' )Then add the code to do the sort itself :;RecArray.Sort( contents, mySortCol, TRUE )This will resort the RecArray returned from the function in the order you specified.Thanks for this goes to a friend of mine (KN Nair) who posted a more description of this at
http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1305259&page=1
Gunta_Luse
same question here with small difference - I want items to be sorted descending by "name" in personal favorites and further on - in every folder I browse from favorites everything would be sorted this way aswell..any ideas?