Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Browse Livelink behaviour
Michelle_Wong
I notice that when creating a folder (for example) when I select the 'Browse Livelink' button associated with the Create In field, I am able to select any folder that has See/See Contents permissions but not necessarily Create permissions. Hence, when I click add, I might get a Livelink error stating that objects cannot be created in the specified folder if I select a contaier that only has See Contents permissions.Any ideas how to get around this? Perhaps change the selectPerm parameter in teh URL? I"m trying to leverage this behaviour in a form but want to make sure only folders that have Create permissionare selectableThanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet