Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
for those which struggle with LlValue(s), I sympathized... Here is small utility class (c#)
Alexandre_Zbinden
Hello,I have written this small utility class some time ago when I started to write a set of 'wrapper' classes for LAPI. It 'decrypts' an LLValue into an XML string (or Document)...When I recently added Workflow support to the classes I found this utility very usefull to find my way through lapi workflow values.(for example, finding the default task disposition despite the Help is quite grrr....). So I decided to share it here. The class is written in c# and you can find it in the attachment together with a saple output of the utility (no secrets in the value printed).The Xml format is quite simple : If the value type contains other values the inner llvalues The primitive types valueHappy LAPIG?rardmailto:gerard.braendle@skyguide.ch
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet