Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
determining what folders a particular group has access to?
Hermel_Manalo
Hello Group,What's the best way to qury Livelink 950 on this topic? If I n SQL on the database tables, what tables & fields should I be querying for?Alternativley, OT support told me to post here if someone has done a Live report on this - maybe you can share this info.Thanks!MM-Exelixis
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Inactive_Julien_Discours
Message from EXT / COFRAMI DISCOURS Julien via eLinkHi,You can try this report:SELECT KUAF.* FROM DTreeACL, KUAF WHERE DTreeACL.DataID=%1 AND DTreeACL.RightID = KUAF.ID AND TYPE = 1 ORDER BY NAME ASC%1 = user parameter 1 (ID directory)Regards,Julien DISCOURSSNCF Administrator.-----Message d'origine-----De : eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Envoyé : mardi 6 février 2007 20:16À : eLink RecipientObjet : determining what folders a particular group has access to?determining what folders a particular group has access to?Posted by Manalo, Mel on 02/06/2007 02:11 PMHello Group,What's the best way to qury Livelink 950 on this topic? If I n SQL on the database tables, what tables & fields should I be querying for?Alternativley, OT support told me to post here if someone has done a Live report on this - maybe you can share this info.Thanks!MM-Exelixis[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/2249677Livelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dllTo
Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to unsubscribe.livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com.
Bruno_De_Planchon
Hi,This one can be useful to know which groups have access to a folder, but if the question was to determine which folders a group has access to, I'd rather try something like that :select a.* from dtree a, dtreeACL b where b.rightid=%1 and a.dataid=b.dataid and a.subtype=0 order by namewhere %1 is the id of a group.